Here are some of the pics from the Breast CAncer walk I participated in last weekend! Thanks to those of you who helped me contribute to this great cause! It was so neat to be part of something for such a GREAT cause! I had an amazing day with some of my best friends from college! I thank God for the friendships we have in eachother!
So this is a long story...we were supposed to stay at this house, but when we got there the lock was broken and the key would just turn and turn....Candace felt bad. I thought it was hilarious! So, we finally got settled into a hotel room around midnight...Jack was a trouper through it all.
Before the walk.
Jack did a GREAT job!!!
We were about to cross the finish line...doesn't everyone else look so excited :)
Jack and Candace! We walked in honor of her parents!
Top 10 of 2024
1 year ago


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Would have loved to have been there!
Post a Comment