Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Lee!

Last Monday, our playgroup pals got together at Lee's house to celebrate his 4th birthday! It is unreal how much the kids have grown since Jack and I started having playgroup with them almost two years ago! The kids had a big time! Jack prefered not to play on the waterslide, but he did like the slip and slide. Jack, Paul, Alexis, and Mary Kate decided to gather at the slip and slide!

Mary Kate LOVED her cupcake! This was VERY hard for her mommy to watch but she was a great sport! Now here is Mary Kate's mommy, Katherine, trying to clean the cupcake off! This was a huge victory for Katherine :)


Jack eating only the red icing!


Happy Birthday Lee! Thanks for the great day!!

1 comment:

Breedings said...

I so understand your friend with the cupcake and messy face. It's very hard for me to ignore the messy hands and face on Emma but I'm trying!