Friday, July 24, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears...the ZOO!

While in St. Louis, we made a very quick trip to the zoo. For those of you who don't know, the St. Louis zoo is FREE to get into! It is an awesome zoo too! I grew up going to this zoo so it is always fun to bring Jack! We only had a few hours before heading back to Tennessee, but we covered a lot of ground! This was not zoomed in...this penguin was that close and NO glass in between us! St. Louis has an amazing penguin exhibit!





I look like I have a mullet here...ha! Just a ponytail!
This is my super model mom!

LOVE my daddy!


That's as close as he would get!


Jack LOVES being with his SheSHe!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

It is so good to see pics of your mom and dad. I sure miss them. Well I miss you too, but I miss Ron Jon picking on me. I can't believe how Ashley is an adult now.