Back into the swing of things....Monday's are reserved for playgroup pals! After Labor Day we will meet at the Preschool hour and then head to McDonald's for some fun! Since preschool hour isn't meeting yet, we enjoyed the day at the park! It was absolutely gorgeous! Here are a few pics of the kids enjoying watermelon from OUR GARDEN!!!
This shirt will never be the same :(
Bennett throwing down on some watermelon!
My Jack was observing Big Jack eat his watermelon...there wasn't anything but rind left when he was finished! TOO FUNNY!
So I tried something new...FIGS! They were pretty good....I was a little scared at first due to the texture the appeared to have. However, with much persuading from my friends Jennifer and Katie, I was pleasantly surprised that they tasted very similar to a peach.
Top 10 of 2024
1 year ago


1 comment:
Love the first and last pictures in this post - your kid has your personality! Too fun!
Post a Comment