Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jack is Three, how can it be??

Yes my sweet boy turned three! The time is passing by all too quickly! Three years ago my life was forever changed by a boy named Jack. Each day bring something new...most days I laugh and sometimes I even cry. I am thankful for my Jack!
What's a party without Aunt Sheshe and Uncle Chad.

He was so excited about presents this year! He kept asking, "Can I open my presents now?" He was on top of the world. Jenna and Ben
The kids opted not to each the lunch served....skipped straight to the cake and ice cream!
Getting ready to blow out the candles
KK even made an appearance at the party, and brought a Transformer.
Up to no good
Jack loves his friend Austin!
Here is my homemade racetrack cake. I was pretty excited that I was able to pull it off! It was really pretty easy. I was a proud mommy!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Three years old? Seriously?

Your cake looks fabulous! Now the question is....did everyone just eat straight out (off) of the pan?