Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a new friend...Jonah

I look forward to a visit from my good friend Amy every Christmas when she comes to Paris to visit family! This year Jonah was so big! It is crazy how quickly they grow! Amy says that my Jack stories remind her of Jonah...so she needs prayers! HA! He was so sweet playing with Jack's trains....Jack on the other hand didn't know quite what to think about him visiting...I think if they had a day or so they would be big buddies! It was a good day! Amy and her husband will be leaving for Brazil later this year. They have worked very hard to raise enough support to move there and teach the people of Brazil about the word of God! They have commited to five years and I admire their faith and willingness to do such a hard work!Here is a pic of them from last year...told you they have grown!

1 comment:

The Fowler Family said...

Oh, wow! Last year's picture really puts things in perspective!! Loved our visit....wish it had been longer! :(