Wednesday, January 20, 2010

North Carolina Bound!

The first week in February I was privileged enough to speak at the Sanford church of Christ's ladies' day! They were a very inviting group of women and I am blessed to have been able to meet them and worship with them for the day! While there, we were able to stay with some good friends of ours house!!! The Pool family moved from Paris two years ago and we miss them very much, but we are so proud of the life they are created in their new home! It is nice to know where ever you go there is Christian Family!The drive through the mountains was absolutely breathtaking! These pics were taken on the detour that we didn't have to take!!! Added an hour and a half...I should have gotten a clue when the GPS kept yelling at us to turn around...wow, yes I just admitted that! Anyway, had we turned around we wouldn't have been able to experience this! God was all around us!!! Here I am giving one of my lessons. I spoke on two topics "She Hath Done What she Could in the HOME" and "She Hath Done What she Could in the Kingdom"

This picture was taken before worship on Sunday...we use to babysit Kyle and Dustin when we first got married! I can't believe they are this big! They are both very good boys!Becky was a fabulous hostess and I miss her very much! BTW...I shared my coupon addiction with her and I think I created a monster :)TRAINS, TRAINS EVERYWHERE! Jack was in HEAVEN!
This picture was taken on the way home Sunday night...precious boy fell asleep while eating a cheeseburger! That was a quiet ride that night!!!

No comments: