Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Uncle Eddie takes a trip to Texas

We had a big trip last week to San Marcos, TX! Nana and Papa let us borrow the camper and we loaded up like Uncle Eddie and the gang and parked it in some friend's driveway! It was a big week full of fun, but our main focus was the preacher's workshop, Focal Point, that was going on that week. I didn't take many pictures I think because the majority of the days we were at the church building and the rest of the day I was too tired!! Chris spoke on Sunday morning, and I was blessed to be asked to speak to the ladies on the subject "When your preacher gets down." It was an unbelievable week that encouraged, uplifted, and focused us again on our work as a preacher and his family. Uncle D was able to come along as well, but like I said I didn't take many pictures so he was lucky enough to escape the camera! Besides dodging Tornadoes on the way home it was the PERFECT trip!He was getting a little restless the last few hours of the drive.
Meet our driver, Uncle Eddie!
Precious boy with a blanket and tractor....life is perfect
Group picture of all the kids that week! Jack was being his usual social self ... lol ...he was exhausted!
This pic is for you Nana! Jack ate a TON of catfish...you would have been proud!

No comments: