Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dilver, Dollar, Dity (aka Silver Dollar City)

I posted previously about our Thanksgiving in Branson...of course the highlight of the trip was Silver Dollar City, or as I use to say as a kid Dilver, dollar, Dity!!! Jack was so excited and only interested in seeing the famous singing Christmas tree!!! It is quite an amazing sight and absolutely magical for an adult let alone a four year old boy!! Analynn spent most the day in her stroller due to the fact she was seven weeks old :)
Now for the most exciting detail of the trip....drumroll please....MATCHING hats! As you view the picture below you will see that all our hats match. That's right...my mom (Nana) made all of us hats to wear to Silver Dollar City. They really were cute! I mean look at Chris and Chad don't they look like they are loving their hats :) As we walked through the park we were stopped frequently and asked where did you find those matching hats, and Nana would say with a smile, "I made them!" She was too cute and proud! We had a wonderful time and even had a few (ok several) good laughs!
The magical tree!!

Jack and Nana...
sucker face = one happy boy


I love this precious picture...Analynn is MIA but she was snug as a bug in her stroller!
I absolutely love this picture of my mom and dad!!! Love them soooooo much!
it is obvious why I had to include this picture of Chad enjoying his corndog :)
Popcorn...a Jack FAVORITE!
Only on vacation would I allow a sucker this huge...ugh!

No comments: