So, I seriously LOVE the holidays! I love traditions and the closeness it brings to our family. With all the changes in Jack's life lately I was wanting to do something "special" for him. Being the perfectionist I tend to be I would have loved nothing more than to make a HOME MADE gingerbread house...you know the kind you actually bake real gingerbread for. Well...that didn't happen. So, thanks to some Walgreens Jingle Bucks ( you know I love a coupon) I was able to purchase this precious kit for only $2.99...that's right....this was some cheap fun that I plan on making a tradition in our home.

Sweet boy with the finished product...pretty good if I don't say so myself. It wasn't too many days later the gummy bears went missing on this...wonder where they went???
Nana insisted on talking to Jack in the middle of teh project...today happened to be a day he didn't mind :)


No comments:
Post a Comment