Well, we once again traveled down to Sardis Lake Christian Camp. This was my 12th year going (3 of those were as a camper). This is actually where Chris and I first got to know eachother. You might say we began to fall in love here. It was an AMAZING week!! The weather was perfect! Most of the time by the end of the week I'm dying to go home because of the humidity and heat, but not this time! For those of you that don't know, there is no AC at camp. They did add some to the mess hall which made dining a bit more comfortable. Jack stayed four nights at his Grandma's and Grandpa's house. They thoroughly enjoyed that! I missed seeing him, but looking back I think it was a good thing for both of us to have a break! Spiritually speaking the week was a breath of fresh air! We spend much of the day in bible class and worshiping God. It is amazing how good if can feel to refocus yourself on what is truly important in this life...living for Christ. The kids at camp get a lot out of it, but what they don't know if they are encouraging the adults too! I am so thankful for camp and the lives it continues to touch...including mine!!
Say Cheetos!


This is one of my best friends in this world! Jill and I have been friends since the 3rd grade! We go to camp every year together as team counselors. She is an amazing Christian friend!
This is a pic of the Whitlock group! They are AWESOME kids!!!
Jack loved playing in the sand volleyball court!
Here is Jack and his buddy Kaiden trying to help withe the waterballoon toss. They are only 12 days apart!
Jack thinks he is big stuff on Chris' shoulders
I love this pic! This is right after Jack woke up from his nap...doesn't he look like me in the mornings! :)
Whoever's shoes these were got a surprise when they went to put them on.
This is one of my best friends in this world! Jill and I have been friends since the 3rd grade! We go to camp every year together as team counselors. She is an amazing Christian friend!
This is a pic of the Whitlock group! They are AWESOME kids!!!

1 comment:
Jack looks all clean and cute. Look at Kaiden - filthy and beat up!!! :)
Post a Comment