Well, we went to Clarksville Thursday to visit Jill. She is one of my best friends and has been since the 3rd grade. Her husband, Joe, is in the military and currently going through the PA program at Fort Campbell. So, Jill and I are finally back together again after being apart for 9 years! It is so fun to be able to visit eachother when we have the free time. Here are a few pics from our visit.

This is kinda a scary pic of Jack, but notice the chocolate all over his face. I just had to take this one as we were shopping in Old Navy. Jack loved our trip because he got to eat as many chocolate Teddy Grahams as he wanted...it kept him happy.

After a long day of shopping, Jack decided to chill in Auntie Jill's cool red chair.

Here she is cooking it up in the kitchen...she is going to kill me for putting this on here. I thought it was a cute picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment