Friday, August 22, 2008

Introducing the Wii

Chuck, Shelia, Sarah, and Jameson came over for dinner a few weeks ago and we introduced them to the Wii! It was so cute cause Shelia decided to give it a try. Here she is bowling. Notice Jack with his Wii controler...he thinks he is playing!
Sarah gave it a try too! She was mad at me for taking this but I thought it was cute!

3 comments:

Tabby said...

I love your new background! And I love the Wii!!! I want to get one so bad, we used to have Wii parties all the time with our friends when we lived in GA. The boxing is a real workout!

Jennifer said...

Girl, you have been busy posting some blogs. I am exhausted from just reading them!! Looks like you've had lots of fun!

The Gramlings said...

Hey, we finally have entered into the blog world!! how have you been? How is the road to supervisor going??