Thursday, March 5, 2009

There's a first for everything!


I think Jack finally realized today that there are toys in his room and it is okay to play in there! I was so amazed at this moment we were having that I had to take a picture! I'm not kidding when I say he NEVER plays in his room especially if I'm not in there! You should see my house today...kitchen clean, living room clean, bathroom clean, and lots of laundry folded and put away. I even got out the iron! It is amazing what can be done when he entertains himself! HUGE milestone for the Butler house!

3 comments:

Breedings said...

Yippee!!!! Yay for Mommy!

Jill said...

Sounds like an awesome day! Everytime I see him he looks like such a big boy. It makes me sad!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I remember that milestone with Jacob! It's fabulous! Congratulations! :)