Thursday, March 26, 2009

A weekend in the "Camper Truck"

My mom and dad came down for the weekend, and of course brought their RV. So, we spent the weekend camping at the statepark at the Lake! It was a great visit and this was the first time in years that I was with my parents on my birthday! Jack LOVES the RV and calls it the "camper truck". For some reason I didn't have a million pics from the weekend, so I'll share the few that I have. Here is Jack thinking about breaking out of the camper truck!
Hunting bugs with Daddy!

He found a HUGE beetle and thought it was big stuff! Here he is posing for his pick with his new beetle friend.

Nana and Papa showed up with a few presents, and Jack was VERY excited!

Here is his new bug catching net to keep in the camper...he LOVED this one! He is all boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute! My brother was the same way...give him a worm and he was occupied for hours.