Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fish Fry Parade

So, for those of you that don't live in Paris, TN...you need to know that Fish Fry is a BIG deal! I however only attended the parade...as I look at all of our playgroup friends' blogs, I'm realizing I'm a terrible mom because I did not take Jack to the carnival...in fact I decided to pretend it doesn't exists until Jack wants to go. I'm thinking we will be there next year :) Okay, now back to the parade...yes, I was feeling a little redneck and I parked Chris' truck at midnight to reserves some front row seats for the parade! It ended up being a blast! Campbell, Jack and Mary Kate waiting for the parade...What would a parade be without a little silly string!
Love this one! the kids were VERY excited at this point!

Jameson and Jack...need I say more!

BFF...Jack so misses Jameson since we've been at East Wood!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hey! Your kid is entirely too cute. When are you headed back to Memphis?