We traveled to Memphis last week for our yearly trip to the lectureship. For those of you from East Wood reading this...I PROMISE we didn't play the entire time...we did go to the lectureship! :) These pics were taken at night after long days listening to the word of God preached! I must tell you that one of the things I look forward to most about heaven is NEVER having to leave these people! It was a very uplifting week for us! Our battery is "recharged"!
Meet Elijah...here he is a T-Rex...he has quite the imagination!
Here the kids are discussing some bugs they found.
Here is a fun game for you...it makes you act out or do really stupid things! here is Nicci doing the hula.
Only Chris Butler would play a game like this at 12 at night...here he is putting on lipstick and notice the tie he had to wear with his t-shirt.
Top 10 of 2024
1 year ago


2 comments:
I love all of those people too! Looks like you guys had a very uplifting time!
I was just going back through some of your older posts and almost wet my pants when I saw the picture of me with those 'eye glasses' and Josh and Chris on 'the date'! Too funny!
Post a Comment