Friday, May 15, 2009

He was the son of a Preacher man...

So when we went to Nesbit for the Gospel Meeting, each night before the service they fed us amazing meals at the building. Well, as the meal was concluding each night we would begin to hear a very loud child in the auditorium....to my amazment (haha) it was Jack. He loves to pretend to lead singing...with his arm directing and everything! Hilarious! Also, one night he was preaching from his daddy's sermon...precious. It would be wonderful if he grew up to be just like his daddy, but my prayer is that he grows up to love God's word and lives it all the days of his life. I will continue to pray that he keeps the enthusiam you see below....:)





3 comments:

HayesFamilyHappenings said...

This is so precious! I'm so proud of you for having your camera and capturing the moment.

In the picture of the 2 of you from the mall, he looks JUST like you there. He must be a good mix of you and Chris, b/c when Chris is holding him, I think he looks like him. He's so cute! I love the mall story. So funny!

The Moses Family said...

Too cute!

Amy Davis said...

PRECIOUS MOMENTS!..and you ALWAYS have your camera to catch them! I need to take lessons! :)