This is Jack's Aunt Beth, remember she is new to the family...Jack adores her. This is why! Who dosn't like to spin in circles at his age! Mommy is not this cool!
Umm, I am following your blog now. forgot to tell you. Love this picture and all the others of Jack. He definitely has his mom's wonderful personality.
So good to talk yesterday! I'll let you know before the end of next week.
I'm constantly looking for those pieces that make life wonderful each day. Finding beauty in being a Christian, stay at home mom, wife, preacher's wife (those are two different roles), keeper of my home, once teacher, previous college athlete, life long learner, and couponing addict.
1 comment:
Umm, I am following your blog now. forgot to tell you. Love this picture and all the others of Jack. He definitely has his mom's wonderful personality.
So good to talk yesterday! I'll let you know before the end of next week.
Post a Comment