Friday, August 28, 2009

I've learned a lot since I've been here...

So we went to the County Fair last week to watch some of the kids from church show their hogs...now for some of you this might sound strange, but for me it was kinda nice to have grown accustomed to such a hometown event! When I came to Henry county I had a lot to learn...still do...but appreciating young people show and sell livestock that they've cared for the last year, well I'd almost say I wouldn't miss it for anything!Here is the one and the only, KK, showing her 1st place hog!!! VERY exciting!
This is one of my diva's, Kayla, showing her hog...the black ones were so cute! I didn't get to take pics of all the kids due to the fact I was chasing Jack :)

Two peas in a pod! Jack and Jameson reunited at the fairgrounds...they really miss eachother since we've been working with East Wood, but he is only a phone call away.

1 comment:

Jill said...

How cute are those boys? This will be so cute to look at when they are older!