Saturday, March 20, 2010

Twin boys! (NO NOT ME!)

My best friend since childhood is having twin baby boys! We are so excited! She is due early June so we expect them by the end of May. We traveled a few weeks ago to good old Farm town for one of Jill's showers..."where I come from!" It was so good to see so many good family and friends! I was blessed to be rasied in a place where so many had a positive impact on my life!We grew up going to church together! Cindy and Cheri use to babysit my sister and I from time to time! In this picture there are four babies! My sister, Jill and me are all pregnant! CRAZY!



Jill will be an amazing mommy, and her husband Joe will be a fabulous daddy! I love when good Christian people have babies and make the world a better place by raising good Christian children! Look out world the Costello boys are coming to town!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Oh that makes me so sad to see the pictures. I can't believe I missed the weekend : (