Friday, March 26, 2010

Take me back to the days...

All I can say is that when i attended Freed Hardeman I was blessed with the most AMAZING friends! I truly believe by God's providence we all ended up in Hall-Roland Hall! It is strange because as most people get older they lose touch with their friends, but it is the opposite with us! We may only see eachother once a year if that...talk from time to time...but when we do get together it truly is as if we NEVER left one another! I believe that is TRUE friendship! A lot has happened in our lives since we graduated college in 2003, but amazingly enough we have all withstood the trials and I think we are all more beautiful women now than when we were in college!
Our famous open mouth smile!!! We were dying laughing at this point!
Amy is ALWAYS down with some chocolate cake!
Here we are singing happy birthday to Heather and I made a cake in the original pan we used in the college days! We always celebrated each other's birthday with a song, cake, and we each ate straight out of the pan!
Jules and baby Karson were the reason for this special celebration! We can't wait to meet him! This night ended with a sleepover! SOOOOO much fun!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Love, love, love you girls!

Steph said...

Those are sweet pictures...and makes me miss my girl friends from Memphis days. I love Christian friendship.

The Fowler Family said...

Seriously??? That's the best picture and comment you can make of me!? Okay, it's true...i'll never turn down chocolate cake (or chocolate ice cream for that matter). :) It was an AWESOME night! Let's do it again!