Monday, September 20, 2010

Playgroup gals and gifts...gotta love them both :)

I look back to when I quit working to stay at home with my Jack and I see providence in meeting this group of women! God knew I would need friends around me doing the same thing as me. I am so thankful for all of these ladies and the support they are to me! They are one fantastic group of moms!!! Katherine was gracious enough to host a small playgroup shower for me and Analynn. We got some PRECIOUS things!!
Some of you may be confused about what I'm holding, but that is a minature version of the American Girl doll, Samantha. Since I was a small girl I always wanted one...things were tighter when I was younger so I was never able to have one. As a special gift some of the girls bought her for me to put in Analynn's room...I think I cried when I got in the car over this one :) Very, very special!
Precious girl clothes!
Jack came to the shower too, but you would have never known he was there. He played in the playroom the entire time...here he is with Andrew. It was a good warm up lesson for sharing when Analynn comes! :)

No comments: