Saturday, September 25, 2010

Story Hour begins...

Story Hour finally began for Jack! It is a wierd feeling because he is the oldest one there and all our other older friends started preschool. Since Jack won't be 4 til December it is just us. He has grown up quite a bit since last year though. He is willing to sit in the circle without arguing with me. He still refuses to sing the songs...BUT he smiles from time to time. I can just see in his eyes that he knows he is missing out but he refuses to give in and participate. He loves his teacher Ms. Donna and even talks to her after class...this is a huge step for my antisocial son :) There is a surprise at the end of this post for those who have gone to story hour with us in times past...Here Jack and I are getting ready for our big ride on the school bus!!! I love that I am able to share this kind of stuff with him. I get to be a full time mom and that is an awesome job!!
You can see how excited he is!!
Here is the big surprise...that is right, Jack held the flag the 1st story hour!!!! He didn't even yell at Ms. Donna when she gave the flag to him. He was sooooo proud, and I was too!



Sitting in the circle...yes, I know...not close to anyone else, but a boy needs his space right?!

No comments: