Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hayride+Bonfire+Christians = An amazing night of fellowship!

Last weekend we had the annual Whitlock/East Wood Fall cookout! It was so strange this year to actually know the names of the people at East Wood. Last year we were still working with Whitlock and everyone seemed so nice yet they were strangers. This year, they were family! It is always so comforting to be able to sit back and see God's providence working in your life. Both Whitlock and East Wood have been blessings in our lives!This is how the night ended! Jack had such a great time! It was wierd to watch him playing as a little boy now and not a little baby...kinda surreal.

We had a devotional and sang praises around the fire....God is good!

What a precious boy I have....it was sad when he woke up the next morning with a fever! Too much playing in the hay!!

I have to include a Mr. Jim picture...many of you have come to know Mr. Jim through the blog. We don't get to see them as much but Jack still loves him and his tractor!!! Here Jim was scaring me as he took Jack to pet the GIGANTIC cows!!
Aunt Beth and Jack before they almost fell off the hay wagon...that is NOT a joke!!! I yelled at Beth, "hand me my baby!" then I helped her get up :) We can laugh now!

He just got a hair cut...can you tell I got brave and cut it above his ears!! He is officially a big boy!


2 comments:

The Moses Family said...

Wow-Jack looks SO much older with that haircut!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big!