Sunday, October 4, 2009

Preschool hour...AKA school!

Here are several weeks of preschool hour combined...We go every Monday for an hour and Jack has changed so much since last year! He now will go sit on the rug and actually listen to the story and songs. He would rather be caught dead than actually sing the songs and do the actions....but sitting in the circle is a big step! The first week we got to take a ride on a school bus so that was totally exciting for us! Singing the Wheels on the Bus! Look at sweet Jameson looking at me like I'm crazy :)
Cheesing on the bus!

This was taken after Jack painted his yellow school bus! This is the first picture in a while that I actually like of both of us! I'm such a lucky mommy to be able to do things like this with him!

Making his apple!
Listening to Ms. Donna.
They get several minutes each week to just play! Jack chose a firetruck this week! Surprise!

No comments: