Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ladies day in Newburn, TN!

I was honored last weekend to speak on a Ladies Day in Newburn, TN! One of my greatest friends Athena invited me to speak on "She Hath Done What She Could in the Home." I was completely overwhelmed with the invitation and the task of bringing a lesson to ladies on God's role for us in our homes. As I began studying and digging deeper in my Bible I found that I was renewed and recharged in the amazing role we as wives and mothers have! We are truly blessed to be women. It was such an amazing day of fellowship and Bible study. I am thankful for the experience I had!They had presents for all the ladies! It was so much fun!This is Tish Clark! She is an amazing Christian woman and I was honored to speak on the same Ladies' Day as her. She brought us a great lesson on "beeing" workers in the kingdom.
This is Athena, truly one of the most BEAUTIFUL Christian ladies I have ever met! I am thankful to call her my friend!


No comments: