In early April we went on a zoo trip with lots of fun folks from our congregation! Due to the potty breaks and pregnancy sickness I was lucky enough to hitch a ride with my friend Jenny in her minivan/party van! It was such a fun day! The weather was beautiful and the kids were amazingly well behaved! I love the Memphis zoo...not as much as St. Louis, but it is a close second for sure!
This is just a small taste of the drive on the way home! How much fun do these kids look like?
So we kept trying to get a family picture and this is the best we could come up with! Thanks Nathan! I guess our church kids are our family so this turned out alright!
Precious boy was waiting on the Polar Bears...I waited all day to see them and they totally did not show up! BUMMER!!!
Top 10 of 2024
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment