Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thanks Easter Bunny!

In our family the tradition is for the Easter Bunny to hide the eggs inside the house...that way it is always good weather :) So when Jack got up he was so surprised to find eggs everywhere and an Easter basket full of goodies! This egg was hidden in the plant! He thought that was hilarious!
Looks like he did well this year!
This is the only pic I could get of Jack and his precious Lucy Beth! She refused a picture and as you can see with the help of someone we were able to capture the moment! Sidenote....you will notice Jack's pink shirt. Well, he was not happy at all about this. When I walked in the room that morning he said, "You see this shirt!" I replied, "Yes Jack, what is wrong with it?" "I don't like it! It is a color you like," he boasted! Silly boy, I laughed and laughed and still made him wear the shirt.



Easter lunch was spent with the Hancock's has usual! They are so good to our family! The boys played and played...this is where I found them when I went outside. That's right, that shirt was no longer a pretty shade of pink! I guess he showed me!!

No comments: