Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun at the Pink Palace!

Friday we went to the Pink Palace in Memphis to see the Enchanted Forrest lights display and Jack saw his first ever movie at the IMAX!!! A very exciting day! He LOVED it!This place was AWESOME!He is such a goofball!
Jack and Memaw!The big movie!

He was having a blast!

3 comments:

Tabby said...

I went to Walgreens today too! How did your trip go? Did you rack up? We should post about it on our blogs!

Jill said...

What exactly is the Pink Palace? I think I must go. Anything that involves pink and palaces any princess should visit. Don't you think? Looks like you all had a blast. Now I want a new post!!! Love you all!

Tiffany said...

Hi it is Tiffany from Living as Mom! I just wanted to say thank you for adding my link to your blog! Thanks for being a reader too!

Tiffany