Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving madness!

Okay so it was the city families turn to have us for Thanksgiving :) We always go to my grandmas's house for a big lunch....followed by some laughs! The family seems to grow and grow every year! As you will notice...we may appear boring in pictures, but I assure you there is NEVER a dull moment!My mom and Aunt Toni playing a friendly game of chess!
Poor quiet Chris...I think he was ready for a nap :)

"Is my hat on straight?"

Wow! So we look like a bunch of old people playing BINGO...wait...we were playing BINGO!

My cousin, Baby Sammy, the newest addition!

Okay, for real...I've NEVER seen my mom throw a football! Go Nana!

Jack and Nana

This is the table where the party was at!

My baby actually ate quite a bit of his Thanksgiving meal!

Cousins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Sorry we missed you this year. We at least had chicken and dressing with Ashley and Chad in their new home! that helped!
It looks as if you all had a wonderful day!
I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU BEFORE JACK GROWS ANOTHER FEW INCHES!
AUNT LISA