Friday, December 19, 2008

Playgroup Mommies and husbands kick back!

These girls (and the other few that weren't able to come) are my sanity when I need to get out! I dropped off the face of the earth for a little while this year and they were glad to welcome me back with open arms! I am so blessed to have made such a great home here! Let me just tell you these girls are so much fun! This one is blurry but still cute!Corey and Melody - the hosts!
Fred and Jennifer- I often unload "a truck load of crazy" on her!

Emily and Wayne- I loved hearing some of their stories!!

I don't get many pics of just me and chris! I love him!

Katie and Chip - Can you say entertainment!

Okay for real....this was the talk of the night! (Notice the notepad on the table too...) I will let Melody explain...all I have to say is we can all just skip therapy and just have one of these dinners once a month! It was quite the therapy session for all! :) Of course I would never tell the details without the permission of those involved...playgroup mommy confidentiality!

No comments: