Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sweet Caroline! (As sung by Neil Diamond)

So, I forgot to load the pics in the correct order so they go in order from the end of the night to the beginning of the day. Caroline came over last Tuesday cause her mommy and daddy both had meetings. We had such a good day!! She is so precious and can hold her own against Jack. They were really cute together all day...I think Caroline might have told her mom at the end of the day that she loves Jack. :)Making some homemade pizza!
Nothing like some little fingers in your pizza!
Jack decided to have the best kindermusik class ever! I think Caroline brought him out of his shell.
Workin the shaker, Caroline!
This was right before nap time...They were like this all day! Attached at the hip!
Sweet babies!
A fun morning on the Artic Cat...Jack wasn't sure about Caroline's driving at first (just like a man lol), but she got the hang of it! How do you like the conductor's hat?
Working on Jack's firetruck sporting a tie! Too funny!
This was quite the outfit...wow!

2 comments:

The Kenworthys said...

Thanks again for letting me visit with you! I did say that I loved Jack- I am not afraid to admit it! That is of course if he doesn't love me back- then I was just kidding!

Love- Caroline

PS I have told everyone who will listen that Miss Amber painted my toenails!

Candace said...

Love the pictures of the last few posts. Love the background. Love the stories. :)

You are such a good mommy and Christian lady.