Good times at good ole' Holt Family Farm! We tried this pumpkin patch last year and loved it! It is local and we love to support our local families! Jack and Jameson have gone to the pumpkin patch together for the last three years. These pics were taken about four hours before the dreaded stomach bug began for me and Jack. I truly have never been so sick and I was just two weeks post-op with Analynn! NO FUN! However, the pumpkin patch was fun!

Analynn and i hung out while the boys went on the hayride to go get their pumpkins. She was very well behaved :)
Can you tell Jack was so excited!?
The perfect pumpkin...of course he picked a pumpkin that was completely different from all the others. I love that he appreciates different :) I'm learning this is just his personality and I'm perfectly fine with it! God makes us unique and Jack loves unique!
ps...I love that my boy is completely happy with something as simple as a pumpkin patch! He had so much FUN!


No comments:
Post a Comment