I think as moms we have these picture perfect moments in our heads....well life doesn't always allow those moments to happen like we plan. In the rush to get two kids ready for church and on time I didn't have time to take the picture before church, so after would have to do. At this point Jack had already taken off his tie and Jacket and was tired, hungry, and whiny! Analynn was sleeping but so tiny you couldn't see her precious smocked dress. In the bottom picture I have no idea why I didn't take the blanket off her so you could see her precious dress. However, here we are. Our new, crazy and unorganized family trying to adjust to life. It makes me smile...because I know the dialog that was taking place before we all said cheese :)
Top 10 of 2024
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment