Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Surrounded by Love

There are times that I like to feel sorry for myself for the things I don't have or the things I want and don't get rather :) Then there are those life changing moments when you know you have way more than you ever deserve. My children are so blessed! They are surrounded by people that give and give...it isn't material things they give though...it is LOVE! Analynn was welcomed into the world by some pretty special people. Here are just a few pics of those that came to see her in the hospital.Sweet Kayla!
Precious Haley!
Our amazing doctor and FRIEND, Pam Evans!
The one and only Uncle D!
Papa...need I say more...can you see his face?!
Proud Memaw and Great MaMa were so proud!
PePaw and his special girl!
Aunt SheShe who will always make her smile!
Nana loves a little girl...get ready Analynn!
Uncle Chad who is known to spoil!


Auntie Jill was in love with her!

Welcome Baby Analynn...we've been waiting for you, and we are ready to spoil you with hugs and kisses!

No comments: