The first week after Analynn was born my mom stayed with me and helped tremendously!! Chris' mom and grandma were also here to help and entertain Jack! I didn't realize how easy I was taking it until all my help was gone and it was just me, Jack, and Analynn during the day...Whew! Everyone said it would be an adjustment and they were right! I am one tired mom :)

This was when my mom was still here so I looked good and rested...yeah, if you took a pic now I wouldn't look near as good :)

Mama and Jack watching a movie...Jack wanted everyone to watch him watch TV. He is adjusting too :) Only a grandma would sit so patiently in a chair like that watching a movie with Jack. He likes to talk during the entire thing! :)

Analynn dressed and ready for her weight check at the Dr. the Monday after she was born.

Don't you just love girl clothes! Cutie Patootie!

I have a picture of Jack in this same pack and play and in the same position. I love my babies! Oh, and that pacifier was short lived...she refuses to take one now...ugh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment