Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jack meets Santa!

All of my awesome playgroup friends have raved about story hour at Rhea school...so Jack and I decided to give it a try! It was so PRECIOUS! Jack was pretty calm taking it all in...not really wanting to participate in the story, but definately a good first day! It took a little persuading, but Jack sat on Santa's lap!! I was so excited! I'm not sure he was really trusting this Santa...but at least I got a quick pic!

After decorating his cookie!

Look at carefully he is spreading the icing on his cookie! I love this pic!

As you can see the rest of the class is listening to the story...Jack well...he had an itch! I thought I was going to die!
He loved play time!!

1 comment:

Tabby said...

That last picture is hilarious!! Did Jack get a haircut? He looks so grown-up!